Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Miss My's Item Of The Week: Picture Frame

I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want (Spicegirls classic which is totally allowed to be used here). I want a really nice picture frame for my daughter's kindergarten pictures. Where to start looking? Well, I always find the internet a very good place to start. I googled kuvakehykset (picture frames in Finnish) as I do live in Finland and have to go to Finnish shops and found a brilliant picture frame (see picture below).

Normally I go for white, wood and romantic but my eye caught this frame made of glass and metal and I just thought it looked clean, minimalist and, depending on the pictures you put in them, quite romantic.

I also found a gem on www.pentik.com which I love and fits my white-wood-romantic style. It is very different from the glass-metal one but sometimes it's good to think outside the box.

Have a look at them both and tell me which one is your fave!



The glass-metal one. It's cute, right?


The white-wood-romantic one. Cute too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate