Monday, January 14, 2013

Golden Globes 2013 Miss My's Fave Dresses

Last night the Golden Globe awards 2013 took place. I had a look at the dresses and saw some really beautiful ones. Here are my favourites.


Megan Fox in Dolce & Gabbana.

Jessica Alba in Christian Dior.

Anne Hathaway in Chanel.

Michelle Dockery in Alexander Vauthier.

Nicole Richie in Naeem Khan.

Kate Hudson in Alexander McQueen.

Helen Hunt in Dolce & Gabbana.

Maria Menounos in Celia Kritharioti.

Salma Hayek in Gucci.

Jennifer Garner in Vivienne Westwood Couture.

And 4 days ago I loved Taylor Swift's Ralph Lauren Collection dress at the People's Choice Awards 2013. I love the colour, the cut, hair, make up and accessories. I think she looked absolutely gorgeous. Have a look:



Taylor Swift in Ralph Lauren Collection.

For more Golden Globes 2013 dresses go to:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/02/golden-globes-2013-red-carpet-photos-fashion-dresses_n_2398097.html?utm_hp_ref=golden-globes-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate