Thursday, January 17, 2013

Miss My's Panna Cotta

We had guests yesterday so I made Panna cotta. I love Panna cotta. It's so rich, creamy, indulgent and delicious.



I made it using this recipe:

Panna cotta

400 ml whipping cream
60 gr. sugar
3 gelatine leaves, soaked in cold water for 5 minutes
1 vanilla pod, seeds only

For the Panna cotta, simmer the cream and sugar in a pan on a low heat, until the sugar dissolves. Remove from heat, squeeze the water out of the gelatine leaves and add them to the cream mixture. Stir the gelatine in until combined, then transfer to the fridge to cool.

When the Panna cotta mixture has thickened slightly, stir in the vanilla seeds and pour into the moulds. Return to the fridge for two hours, or until set.

Miss My's garnish

strawberries
shaved almonds
oat cookies, crumbled


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate