Sunday, September 29, 2013

Chris Hemsworth's Heavenly Malibu House

Chris Hemsworth and his wife, Elsa Pataky, have just bought a beautiful house in Malibu. From Paul Hogan a.k.a. Crocodile Dundee no less.

The house has ocean views, vaulted ceilings and a guest house. Normally I am not a big fan of grey as a kitchen or wall colour but in this house it really works. I love how they have created a little office off the kitchen. I also love the shelves next to the fireplace in the living room, the wood panelling and those little seating areas in front of the windows with the ocean views just make me want to move right in with them. Perhaps Chris and his wife are looking for a nanny/personal assistant/gardener/pool boy? If so, then I better update my c.v. a.s.a.p.!

Have a look at the homely and heavenly house.



















For more information go to:

http://pursuitist.com/see-inside-actor-chris-hemsworths-new-malibu-estate/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate