Friday, September 6, 2013

Treasure Töölö Apartment

I have written about my love for a Helsinki district called Töölö. I have also written about how I would love to buy an apartment there. I bought a lottery ticket today and I really hope I will win the lottery (fingers crossed!) as I have found a beautiful apartment, currently for sale via Arvoasunnot, in my beloved Töölö.

The exterior of the building has a Spanish feel to it and I love the colours, shape, windows, balconies and I love the fact that the building has 'curves' rather than straight lines.

As is common with old buildings, the rooms are very spacious with big windows and high ceilings. The apartment was refurbished in 2012 and finished to a very high specification. It comes with a beautiful original fireplace in the living room making it my favourite room.

The interior was realised by Vallila Interior and they provided the perfect mix of designer pieces and cosiness with lots of pillows and rugs with different textures.

Have a look at the pictures and I am sure you will fal in love with the apartment too.
































For more information contact Hanna Ahtola from Arvoasunnot.

http://asunnot.oikotie.fi/myytavat-asunnot/8002471

For more information on Vallila Interior go to:

http://www.vallilainterior.fi/en


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate