Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Heavenly Hyvinkää Home

I've come across a house in Hyvinkää which I love. Most of the time my house posts feature Helsinki apartments, but this house caught my eye because it has the right balance between designer pieces and wood making it modern yet cosy. The house is currently for sale so if you love this house as much as I do you should really contact the seller.

The house is located in the area where this year's House Fair took place. It was built to an ecologically high standard. It is so light with modern pieces (love the Eames chairs!) and wood (love the dining table!).

My favourite room is the living cum dining room with the Eames chairs around the beautiful wooden table. I love the fireplace which will literally light up the dark Finnish winter days and the swing chair hanging from the ceiling. The layout really works and there are plenty of windows making the house incredibly light. Have a look.


























For more information go to:

http://www.etuovi.com/kohde/946542


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate