Monday, January 13, 2014

Golden Globe Awards 2014 Fashion


The Golden Globe Awards took place last night. As every year I am curious as to what the celebrities wore. For me the dress that stood out was the black and pink Carolina Herrera dress worn by Taylor Swift. She kept her hair simple and I loved her overall look. Sandra Bullock also looked great and I loved her simple hairstyle as well. Can you believe she is almost 50?! As usual Cate Blanchett looked very classy in a black Armani Prive dress.

Here are some of my favourites.


Taylor Swift in Carolina Herrera


Sandra Bullock in Prabal Gurung


Cate Blanchett in Armani Prive


Robin Wright in Reem Acra


Michelle Dockery in Oscar de la Renta


Zooey Deschanel in Oscar de la Renta


Seems like everyone is pregnant in Hollywood! Drew Barrymore was my favourite Golden Globe pregnant celebrity. Her dress just reflects her playful and fun personality.



Drew Barrymore in Monique Lhullier

For more dresses go to:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/12/golden-globes-red-carpet-2014_n_4499470.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate